Autumn 2022 - end of seasonWe have sold-out for this season - you can pre-order for autumn 2023.
- Fruit trees
Catalogue of fruit trees for sale
- Apple trees Malus domestica62 varieties
Our organic apple trees are generally easy to grow, and there is a huge range of different flavours.
- Cooking apple trees Malus domestica24 varieties
Cooking apples are usually large, easy to grow, and with the strong sharp flavours needed for culinary uses.
- Eating apple trees Malus domestica50 varieties
Our range of organic eating apple trees includes varieties which are particularly good for eating fresh.
- Red-flesh apple trees Malus domestica7 varieties
Apple varieties which have pink or red-flesh, often producing pink-coloured juice.
- Apricot trees Prunus armeniaca1 varieties
Apricots are a popular stone-fruit, useful for eating fresh and cooking.
- Cherry trees Prunus avium13 varieties
Choose from our range of organic cherry trees and pick your own cherries fresh from the tree.
- Cider apple trees Malus domestica18 varieties
Make your own hard cider by planting some of our organic traditional cider apple varieties.
- Cornelian cherry trees Cornus mas7 varieties
Cornelian cherry trees produce abundant small fruits which are valued for their healthy properties.
- Medlar trees Mespilus germanica2 varieties
Medlars are unusual orchard fruits, primarily for cooking. The blossom and trees also have ornamental appeal.
- Pear trees Pyrus communis23 varieties
Our range of organic pear trees will enable you to grow your own pears.
- Asian pear trees Pyrus pyrifolia2 varieties
Asian pears, or Nashi pears, look like golden apples and have a crisp sweet flavour.
- Dessert pear trees Pyrus communis19 varieties
Our range of organic dessert pears are ideal for eating fresh, after ripening for a few days in a fruit bowl.
- Cooking pear trees Pyrus communis2 varieties
Our range of culinary pears are idea for all kinds of cookery and can be used for making jams, stews, and pear tarts.
- Peach trees Prunus persica2 varieties
Peaches are a luxurious fruit originating in the Far East and now grown throughout warm temperate regions.
- Plum trees Prunus domestica12 varieties
Our range of organic plum trees includes varieties for eating fresh and cooking varieties.
- Inter-specific fruit trees2 varieties
Hybrid fruit varieties arising from crosses between fruits of different species.
- Rootstocks10 varieties
We have a range of virus-free rootstocks you can use to graft your own fruit trees.
- Apple rootstocks Malus4 varieties
Rootstocks suitable for grafting apple cultivars, including most crab-apples.
- Pear rootstocks3 varieties
These rootstocks are suitable for grafting most European and some Asian pear varieties.
- Plum rootstocks Prunus2 varieties
These rootstocks are suitable for grafting your own European plum trees and related species.
- Cherry rootstocks Prunus1 varieties
These rootstocks are suitable for grafting your own sweet and sour cherry trees.