Autumn 2023 - open for ordersDeliveries start in December. Please order quickly as we have already sold-out of many items.
- Fruit trees
Catalogue of fruit trees for sale
- Apple trees Malus domestica65 varieties
Our organic apple trees are generally easy to grow, and there is a huge range of different flavours.
- Cooking apple trees Malus domestica24 varieties
Cooking apples are usually large, easy to grow, and with the strong sharp flavours needed for culinary uses.
- Eating apple trees Malus domestica52 varieties
Our range of organic eating apple trees includes varieties which are particularly good for eating fresh.
- Red-flesh apple trees Malus domestica8 varieties
Apple varieties which have pink or red-flesh, often producing pink-coloured juice.
- Apricot trees Prunus armeniaca5 varieties
Apricots are a popular stone-fruit, useful for eating fresh and cooking.
- Cherry trees Prunus avium14 varieties
Choose from our range of organic cherry trees and pick your own cherries fresh from the tree.
- Cider apple trees Malus domestica17 varieties
Make your own hard cider by planting some of our organic traditional cider apple varieties.
- Cornelian cherry trees Cornus mas7 varieties
Cornelian cherry trees produce abundant small fruits which are valued for their healthy properties.
- Crab-apple trees Malus1 varieties
Crab-apples are small apples, usually grown for use in the kitchen. The trees usually have attractive blossom, and are often good pollinators of other apple trees.
- Medlar trees Mespilus germanica2 varieties
Medlars are unusual orchard fruits, primarily for cooking. The blossom and trees also have ornamental appeal.
- Mulberry trees Morus2 varieties
Mulberries are large trees, grown for their tasty small fruits, which resemble blackberries.
- Pear trees Pyrus communis26 varieties
Our range of organic pear trees will enable you to grow your own pears.
- Asian pear trees Pyrus pyrifolia3 varieties
Asian pears, or Nashi pears, look like golden apples and have a crisp sweet flavour.
- Dessert pear trees Pyrus communis22 varieties
Our range of organic dessert pears are ideal for eating fresh, after ripening for a few days in a fruit bowl.
- Cooking pear trees Pyrus communis2 varieties
Our range of culinary pears are idea for all kinds of cookery and can be used for making jams, stews, and pear tarts.
- Peach trees Prunus persica2 varieties
Peaches are a luxurious fruit originating in the Far East and now grown throughout warm temperate regions.
- Plum trees Prunus16 varieties
Our range of organic plum trees includes varieties for eating fresh and cooking varieties.
- Damson trees Prunus insititia4 varieties
Damsons are small plums with a rich astringent flavour, useful for cooking and preserving.
- Mirabelle trees Prunus insititia1 varieties
Mirabelles are small plum-like fruits, often used for cooking and preserving.
- Gage trees Prunus domestica6 varieties
Gages (also known as Reine Claude plums) are a category of European plums, characterised by their rich sweet flavours.
- Fig trees Ficus carica2 varieties
Figs are a unique and luscious fruit, which do best in warm climates.
- Inter-specific fruit trees3 varieties
Hybrid fruit varieties arising from crosses between fruits of different species.
- Kiwi plants Actinidia3 varieties
Kiwis are attractive climbing plants with fragrant flowers and sweet fruits.
- Saskatoons Amelanchier5 varieties
Saskatoons, or Juneberries, are small bushy trees with blueberry-like fruits.