Summer 2022We are now accepting pre-orders for delivery from December 2022 - February 2023.
- Fruit trees
Catalogue of fruit trees for sale
- Apple trees Malus domestica48 varieties
Our organic apple trees are generally easy to grow, and there is a huge range of different flavours.
- Cooking apple trees Malus domestica21 varieties
Cooking apples are usually large, easy to grow, and with the strong sharp flavours needed for culinary uses.
- Eating apple trees Malus domestica38 varieties
Our range of organic eating apple trees includes varieties which are particularly good for eating fresh.
- Red-flesh apple trees Malus domestica5 varieties
Apple varieties which have pink or red-flesh, often producing pink-coloured juice.
- Cherry trees Prunus avium6 varieties
Choose from our range of organic cherry trees and pick your own cherries fresh from the tree.
- Cider apple trees Malus domestica4 varieties
Make your own hard cider by planting some of our organic traditional cider apple varieties.
- Cornelian cherry trees Cornus mas7 varieties
Cornelian cherry trees produce small fruits which are valued for the healthy properties.
- Pear trees Pyrus communis16 varieties
Our range of organic pear trees will enable you to grow your own pears.
- Dessert pear trees Pyrus communis14 varieties
Our range of organic dessert pears are ideal for eating fresh, after ripening for a few days in a fruit bowl.
- Cooking pear trees Pyrus communis2 varieties
Our range of culinary pears are idea for all kinds of cookery and can be used for making jams, stews, and pear tarts.
- Plum trees Prunus domestica11 varieties
Our range of organic plum trees includes varieties for eating fresh and cooking varieties.
- Rootstocks10 varieties
We have a range of virus-free rootstocks you can use to graft your own fruit trees.
- Apple rootstocks Malus4 varieties
Rootstocks suitable for grafting apple cultivars, including most crab-apples.
- Pear rootstocks3 varieties
These rootstocks are suitable for grafting most European and some Asian pear varieties.
- Plum rootstocks Prunus2 varieties
These rootstocks are suitable for grafting your own European plum trees and related species.
- Cherry rootstocks Prunus1 varieties
These rootstocks are suitable for grafting your own sweet and sour cherry trees.