- Citrus rootstocks3
- Apple rootstocks5
- Pear rootstocks3
- Plum rootstocks2
- Cherry rootstocks3
Rootstocks for sale
Rootstocks are supplied in February-March, but must be ordered by January.
- Pear rootstocksBA29 is a semi-vigorous quince rootstock, compatible with many but not all European pears.
- Apple rootstocksBittenfelder is a very vigorous cold-hardy apple rootstock.
- Citrus rootstocksCitrumelo 4475 is a dwarfing citrus rootstock, particularly for sweet orange and grapefruit trees.
- Cherry rootstocksColt is a semi-vigorous rootstock for sweet cherries.
- Citrus rootstocksFlying Dragon is a popular dwarfing rootstock for orange, grapefruits, lemons and mandarins.
- Apple rootstocksG.11 is a cold-hardy dwarfing apple rootstock, in the M9 size class.
- Cherry rootstocksGisela 5 is a popular semi-dwarf rootstock for sweet and sour cherries.
- Cherry rootstocksGisela 6 is a semi-vigorous rootstock for sweet and sour cherries.
- Pear rootstocksKirchensaller is vigorous standard rootstock, compatible with all European pears.
- Apple rootstocksM116 is a semi-vigorous rootstock for apples can crab-apples.
- Apple rootstocksM9 is the most widely-planted commercial dwarf apple rootstock.
- Apple rootstocksMM111 is a popular semi-vigorous rootstock for apple trees.
- Plum rootstocksMyrobalan is a seedling rootstock for producing standard plum trees.
- Citrus rootstocksPomeroy is a semi-dwarfing cold-hardy rootstock, compatible with most Citrus varieties.
- Pear rootstocksPyrodwarf is a semi-vigorous rootstock compatible with all European pear varieties.
- Plum rootstocksSt. Julien A is a semi-vigorous rootstock, compatible with many plums, peaches, and apricots.
How to choose Rootstocks for sale
We can supply a range of rootstocks suitable for grafting your own fruit trees. We can also advise on the selection of rootstocks for your orchard project.
Nearly all the rootstocks we supply are raised to certified organic (bio) standards.
Rootstocks are only available for supply in the period February - March each winter, but please finalise your order before the end of December.