We have a range of virus-free rootstocks you can use to graft your own fruit trees.
- RootstocksBA29 is a semi-vigorous quince rootstock, compatible with many but not all European pears.
- RootstocksBittenfelder is a very vigorous cold-hardy apple rootstock.
- RootstocksColt is a semi-vigorous rootstock for sweet cherries.
- RootstocksKirchensaller is vigorous standard rootstock, compatible with all European pears.
- RootstocksM116 is a semi-vigorous rootstock for apples can crab-apples.
- RootstocksM9 is the most widely-planted commercial dwarf apple rootstock.
- RootstocksMM111 is a popular semi-vigorous rootstock for apple trees.
- RootstocksMyrobalan is a seedling rootstock for producing standard plum trees.
- RootstocksPyrodwarf is a semi-vigorous rootstock compatible with all European pear varieties.
- RootstocksSt. Julien A is a semi-vigorous rootstock, compatible with many plums, peaches, and apricots.
How to choose Rootstocks
We can supply a range of rootstocks suitable for grafting your own fruit trees. We can also advise on the selection of rootstocks for your orchard project.
Nearly all the rootstocks we supply are raised to certified organic (bio) standards.
Rootstocks are only available for supply in the period February - March each winter. Please finalise your order by January.